Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Emerald Isle Trip (Part III)



Walking on the beach with Grandpa

Running for the water
... or towards Grandpa!



Getting ready to play in the waves with Mommy

Another family photo op

Jumping in the waves

Aunt Bev and Emily relaxing on the beach

More sand castle smashing

Cousin hugs

Another sand castle picture

Grandma with Cousin Grady under the pier


Aunt Ann and Grandma

Uncle Lanny reading to the cousins

Grady enjoying the waves

All the cousins together

Group photo



One more family photo (again, Claire's saying Cheese, not crying)

Grandpa and Grandma with the "kids"

Siblings

The Nicol family

The Rhodes family

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I've been enjoying all your vacation photos--looks like a great location and lots of good memories. And nice that "everyone" could be together. I can't remember your older brother's name, but I remember that his wife is Cami... I don't think I knew that they have 3 kids now. Fun to have lots of cousins!

Samantha said...

It came to me--Andy!