Friday, August 5, 2011

The busy Cowles family

Sorry for not posting anything in a while. We've been a little on the busy side. As of last Saturday evening, we have officially relocated to Madison, WI. Charles started his new job at Epic on Monday (and I start my new job at UW in Plant Pathology on September 1st). The kids and I spent the week finding them a daycare (which we can know say that we've been successful). They start their next Tuesday and I start looking at houses with our realtor. Needless to say, it's been a very busy July and start to August.

I have pictures to post from our beach trip to Emerald Isle, NC, which we managed to squeeze in between leaving our old jobs and moving to WI. However, they are on Charles' computer and will have to be put up here later.

In the meantime, enjoy some pictures from our stop in Champaign, IL as we drove to Madison. And, our second trip to the Henry Vilas Zoo (Wesley's new favorite zoo).

No comments: