Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter pictures


Claire had fun playing with the Easter baskets and eggs on Saturday before the big day.


She really liked it when I filled up the basket with eggs and then let her empty it back out. Either all at once like here, or one egg at a time.


The basket must have tasted fairly interesting because she kept trying to eat it. I think it was actually the texture that she liked.








Wesley, on Easter morning, wearing his bunny ears.


Cheese. I like this one even though Claire's not smiling. She's at least looking at the camera.


"What is on your head, Wesley?"


"I want it!"


"Sure, Claire. I can share with you." ("Sure" is one of Wesley's new favorite words.)


"I changed my mind. I don't want it! Get it off!"


Sneak attack second attempt.


The Easter Bunny hid eggs on our playground again this year and Wesley got to find them with his two friends Maxim and Tatum. Here he is afterward waiting to have his picture taken with his friends. Maxim wasn't actually very interested in looking for eggs, so Wesley filled both baskets.


Wesley and Tatum examining the eggs.


Cheese!


Maxim, Wesley, and Tatum with an animated "Cheeeeesssse!"


Oops! There goes the basket of eggs!


Oh no! (Don't worry, Daddy helped him pick them up.)


Mommy with Claire and her maraca egg. She loved shaking this one because it was full of jelly beans.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

LOL at the sneak attack of the bunny ears! And nice to see a photo of you too, Kim.

Mom said...

Very cute kids. I have not seen any pictures of Claire crying before. She looked ticked off. Looks like you have trimmed back down. Nice.