Monday, April 13, 2009

Birthday cake

video

Wesley was sick on his birthday but finally started feeling better this weekend. I made him a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting on Sunday and he got to have some with dinner last night. He definitely seemed to know exactly what to do with the cake despite this being his first cake experience. (He was being a little cranky at this point in the evening if you're wondering why he's fussy in the video before we give him the cake. I think he was tired.)

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh man but that's a funny video! He even seems to be looking under the plate for more at the end. That cake didn't stand a chance.

napaaqtuk said...

Ha! I've never seen a piece of cake get demolished so fast! Very impressive!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, I keep watching this when I get bored. Sooo funny. I love the "...mm him might throw that on the floor," "yeah" between you guys at the end. hahaha
Hilarious.
-Aunt Ann