Saturday, April 11, 2009

Birthday balloons


Wesley and I were sick all week with a stomach bug and he was still sick on his birthday on Friday. (We're both finally feeling better today) But, Dad brought home a bunch of balloons and that made him feel better for a little while. Wesley loves bright colored things. He always wants to go check out the red, orange, yellow, and blue flags used to mark utility lines around our apartment complex when we're out for walks with the dog. So, we're not too surprised that balloons are a huge hit too.




Of course, being the one year old he is, he also wanted to put the balloons in his mouth. No worries grandparents, we didn't let him.



3 comments:

Samantha said...

That's too bad you (Kim) and Wesley were sick, and for so long! I'm glad you're finally feeling better. I thought about you all a lot yesterday, remembering when you phoned me from the hospital to tell me that Wesley had made his appearance. Happy birthday (a day late) to all of you!

MOM said...

It has been a while since I was able to view the blog. My how Wesley is changing. Looks like the balloons were a hit...and the box!

Nancy said...

OK, so the previous message from MOM was from me.