Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June Visitors

Look how high I can hold my head!

At my first baseball game.  The Trenton Thunder (Yankees double A Team) beat the Erie SeaWolves (Detroit Tigers) 6-2.  I almost caught a t-shirt from the mascot Boomer.  A man in the section next to ours got nailed by a line drive foul ball, which stressed out Mom for awhile.  Then, we moved to some open seats behind home plate (and the safety screen) and she felt better.

Me and my uncle Mark.  I was sleeping so he felt comfortable holding me.  He makes a good bed. (So does Grandpa Pataky!)

Bathtime again!  I love my baths now and even kick a little bit to splash some water around.


Lounging with Grandpa Pataky.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I can't believe how much Wesley has changed. He looks like a 6 month old already. I am glad he could enjoy a baseball game, even if it was a Yankee affiliate.