Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Creation of a Blog

With the baby coming soon and most family and friends living too far away to visit frequently, I thought it would be a good idea to start up a blog detailing the exploits of Baby Cowles (once he arrives). My friends from Madison (now NC) have a great blog for their two kids and I have fun checking it every once and awhile for new pictures and stories. I think our family and friends would enjoy that for our new baby too.

Since I'm only in week 36 of the pregnancy, I don't really have any baby news to report just yet. He's definitely a kicker and can't seem to get comfortable. (Hopefully that doesn't mean he's going to be hard to please when he's out too.) Anytime I'm sitting down, he's moving around in there. Most of the time it doesn't bother me, but occasionally, he'll give a swift punch to my bladder or diaphragm that's more than slightly uncomfortable. He also gets hiccups fairly frequently, which our friends here at work say may mean he'll spit up more often. Hopefully not.

Other than that, I don't have anything else to report at this point. The due date is still set for April 1st and I'll add any updates if we have them.

No comments: